Hannah Overman Koch

Friday, February 5, 2016

Cross Making 101

This week's Cross Making class ~

Just a few cereal and cracker boxes, ric rack and glue!

I enjoy using pantry boxes in my work,
see an example here.

Due to time restraints, I have them ready
for the kids to cut out.

Feeling the love....
so many supporters of my class have donated
awesome supplies like these ribbons and ric rack!
Thank you!!!



And the very hairs on your head are all numbered.
Matthew 10:30

This verse reminds me time and time again
how significant I am to God-
the creator of this beautiful universe.

A thought I cannot wrap my linear head around...
all that love....

The kids really enjoyed this project.

We ended up needing 2 weeks on some to finish.
Which is a good sign to me~
the kids care and are really getting into creating their cross.

The directions were~

Step 1:  Cut out cross
Step 2:  Choose ribbon or ric rack, cut pieces and glue onto cross in a pattern.
Step 3:  Choose a word or words to represent Christ.

Words or phrases discussed and/or used:

Christ
God
He loves
Gracious
Grace
Christian
He lives
Love

Action pics~






My example:
He cares


Thankful for being reminded how much I matter to 
the Divine on this artist holiday,
hannah




No comments:

Post a Comment