Hannah Overman Koch

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Hot Springs, North Carolina

A family trip to 
Hot Springs
North Carolina

Enjoy some pictures of our time in a small, but oh so beautiful
NC Town that the French Broad River runt through!


We didn't pull our small camper on this trip
instead...

Our humble abode away from home!
Hot Springs Resort and Spa!

Inside pic - all we needed!
It was great!!

Small cabins from afar.

Next are photos capturing the
majestic and mighty

French Broad River




The bridge that carries you into Hot Springs


Such treasures we found!

Beauty among us
everywhere we turned!

The water rushing was so relaxing

Colors under the water!

Water turning and falling

The rocks obeying the water's command.

Lines of inspiration

A very smooth surface

I found myself wanting to see what was around the bend,
but I knew I would want to see what was around the next other bend
and then the next other bend...

A lovely greenish brown water.
Clear in most spots and the dirt has shimmering flakes in it.

Reminds me of my childhood vacations and tubing down the Davison River.

Show me a tree with moss anyday and I will photograph it!
The repetition, the layers, the patterns and colors!



We had a wonderful trip!
A few more photos will be shard in another blogpost.

The Appalachian Trail goes through the town
and we were able to explore that too!


finding relaxation and inspiration among the smooth stones 
and fridged water of the French Broad River
on this artist holiday,
hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment