Hannah Overman Koch

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spilling Over





Sketchbook Challenge
Theme:  Spilling Over






I have a few other ideas in my mind for this theme.  But for the first page, I finally decided to go straight to the obvious!  I am really enjoying the brightness of the pink, green and yellow mixed with gray of all colors.  Once I got to the painting stage I could feel myself really getting into the process.  This is such a rewarding artistic exercise, I would recommend to anyone.

Materials used:  Canson Mixed Media Sketchbook, pencil, acrylic paints, and a black colored pencil.


unique color combinations splashing the page on this artist holiday- hannah

1 comment:

  1. your cup runneth over...very cool. dig the colors. The sketch has such a loose fun feel. I'm sure you will be a hit on flickr.
    jill

    ReplyDelete